Airbitz Bitcoin Wallet Wallet Website
The Airbitz mobile Bitcoin wallet is a decentralized, secure, and backed up Bitcoin wallet that provides true financial autonomy & privacy for users. Neither Airbitz nor any 3rd party can access users' funds or data within the Airbitz wallet. Airbitz offers 'Edge' login service which is the first zero-knowledge single sign-on solution. A clean, user-first interface solves many of the usability issues plaguing current wallet solutions, while adding features including:
Ease of Use
- Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Airbitz servers are down
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to transfer funds instead of scanning QR codes
- Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing or emailing of PDFs, writing down passphrases or adding encryption settings)
- Automatic wallet encryption, backup, and multi-device synchronization
- Multiple wallets per account with simple user defined wallet names (ie. “Vacation Fund”)
- Integration with the Airbitz Business directory to auto-complete business meta data for transactions
- User editable transaction data (payee, category, fiat value, & notes)
- Built in transaction search by payee, category, or notes
- Quick UI to transfer funds between wallets in an account
- Multiple fiat currency support. Assign a fiat currency per wallet
- Easy to search Business Directory Map (Find out who takes bitcoin around you)
- Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
- Local client-side encryption (S-Crypt password hashing & AES256 encryption) of all user keys and data
- No user info required to use wallet (no name, address, email, or phone number)
- Native C/C++ code for super strong encryption and password hashing (S-Crypt password hashing & AES256 encryption)
- Local client-side encryption using user generated login & password
- Open-source release on Oct 31, 2014
Mining Newshow many us dollars equal a euro convert vef to usd 750 gbp to eur convert 20 to naira 1 usd to bob usd brl exchange rate history aed to us dollars conversion us dollar value chart history r9 290 graphics card 14.99 cad to usd how much is dollar in naira today 1 cad to ngn
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?