Electrum Wallet Wallet Website
Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain. It uses a network of specialized servers that index the blockchain.
Safe: Your seed and private keys are encrypted on your hard drive. They are never sent to the servers.
Low trust: Information received from the servers is verified using SPV. Servers are authenticated using SSL.
No downtimes: Your client is not tied to a particular server; it will switch instantly if your server is down.
Ubiquitous: You can use the same wallet on different computers, they will synchronize automatically.
Cold Storage: Sign transactions from a computer that is always offline. Broadcast them using a machine that does not have your keys.
Reachable: You can export your private keys into other Bitcoin clients.
Established: Electrum is open source and was first released in November 2011.
Mining News1 is how much in naira convert nok to dollar 1000 myr to eur radeon r9 290x review 5000 kwd to usd xfx r9 290 dd convert dhs to dollars bitcoin exchange rate graph how much is 200 dollars in naira sgd to inr history usd idr historical data
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?