Ledger Wallet Wallet Website
You need a computer with an USB port, and a recent version of Google Chrome. The ledger hardware bitcoin wallet can also be hooked up with other wallets like mycelium and coinkite.
It works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
The wallet interfaces with the computer through a Chrome application which you will need to install on your computer.
No additional software installation or account creation is needed.
The Ledger Wallet is self-sufficient and allows several coins to be used like BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, ZEC, STRAT and XRP
Mining News99 eur in gbp 750 euro to aud radeon r9 290 oc msi radeon r9 290x review 1000 pln to usd r9 290x sapphire tri x 400 yen in usd isk to us dollars 7000 sgd to usd sapphire r9 290 review
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?